Applied on this website
The website accessible through the www.ingesaglobal.com domain and its respective subdomains (hereinafter, named indistinctly the “Website”) of the company INGESA, Ingeniería y Equipos S.L. (hereinafter “INGESA”) uses own cookies and third parties in order to improve its functioning, to carry out navigation statistics and optimize the user experience. The simple access to the Website attributes the user to the website (hereinafter the “User”). That is why we understand that, if it continues with navigation and does not disable cookies, the User agrees with the use of them in the terms indicated in our Legal Notice and in this Policy of Cookies.
What are Cookies?
A cookie is an information that is stored on the device that the user is using, while querying a particular web. It is the application that is used to navigate the one that really saves that information, in the form of a small data file. These data may only be read by the web that created them and, in no case, are executable files, nor can they propagate, or contain a virus, or represent any danger to the devices in which they have been saved.
For more information you can consult the Privacy Center of this analytical tool (Google Analytics). The information that generates the cookie about your use of the Website will be directly transmitted and stored by Google. If the User wants to deny the permission for the statistical data processing or information with Google Analytics, you can disable this service without any problems. To do this, follow this link.
Types of Cookies
There are different types of Cookies:
a) According to the entity that manages them:
• Own cookies: are cookies that are sent to the user's device from a computer or domain managed by the author of the Web and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
• Third party Cookies: Cookies that are sent to the user's device from a computer or domain managed or not by the author of the Web, being a third party that treats the data obtained through cookies.
b) Depending on the time period that they remain active in the device:
• Session cookies: Are those cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a webpage. They are used to store information that only interests to preserve for the provision of the service requested by the user on one occasion.
• Persistent cookies: are those cookies in which the data is still stored on the device for a defined period, and it can go from a few minutes to a year, for example.
c) According to the purpose for which the data obtained through the cookies are addressed:
• Technical cookies: are the ones that facilitate the navigation of the user and the use of the different options or services offered by the Web: as identifying the session, allowing access to certain areas, facilitating orders, purchases, filling in forms, inscriptions, security, facilitating functionality (videos, social networks, etc.).
• Personalization cookies: are the ones that allow the user to access the services according to their preferences (language, navigator, regional settings, etc.).
• Analysis cookies: are the ones that allow the anonymous analysis of the behavior of the users of the web and that allow to measure the activity of the user and to elaborate navigation profiles with the aim of improving the websites.
• Advertising cookies: are the ones that allow the management of the advertising spaces of the web.
• Behavioral Advertising Cookies: they are the ones that allow the management of the advertising spaces of the web based on the behavior and habits of navigation of the user, where you get your profile and this fact allows you to customize the advertising shown in the user's browser.
INGESA uses own and third-party cookies; of session and persistent; techniques, personalization and analysis, which in no case deal with personal data or capture navigation habits for publicity purposes. Therefore, by accessing our Web site, pursuant to article 22 of the Information Society Services Act, we have asked you for your consent to use in the understanding that, in any case, cookies will be installed past a reasonable period of time, so that the User has time to decide whether or not to consent.
Setting Up Cookies
We provide links to the support of the main web browsers in the market, where you can see how to change the configuration of cookies:
Revision of the Cookies Policy